Firstly, shock of the day!
I recieved an sms:
"fuck. chiu chin in my school. damn it."
My first reaction was, woah. How could you be so vulgar huh!!! Lol. Yeah, is that mushroom girl influence us one. We all understand. Lol.
I CANT WAIT TO WEAR MY MJC UNIFORM!!!
Okay as you all know, we bought our school uniforms ystd, but we had them altered so we couldnt wear today! Or should I say, we didnt know that we could wear it today! Actually it's not very appropriate but some of the "stayers" wore them. OGLs too. Kinda envy. Monday! Wuahaha! Looking forward to MONDAY!!! Whooo!! Throw throw throw away Dunman uniforms! =x Okay I'm evil.
Yup. Today was kinda boring. Had subject talks and our ht/wt taken. Kinda funny. I think they're trying to recruit people into TAF club. 110% and above and there you go. Luckily, I'm only 90%. Arhaha.
OKay, I've decided on the subjects to take. I wanna take 4 A levels subj, namely Physics, Chemistry, Economics and C.Maths. Although it's kinda risky, as there's this great possibility that I might get retained, I feel that if I were to put in my very best effort, I can still manage,well.
Saw Hongji, Sheila, Xueying, Jvn(ok we went to sch tog), YanLing(ok we agreed to meet outside the gate), Doris(she was meeting YanLing), Steph(meet), Jan(ok we were meeting.again), XinHui, Vanessa, Diana, Vicnant, Darianne, Bernard, WeiKang.. blah blah.
And oh ya!! I met one of my long lost primary school friend Grace!! She has changed alot. Almost couldnt recognise her. And Cindy as well. Yup. And Qiling, Michelle. Lol.
I'm in Regulus 1.
After school went to Jan's house with Steph. Didnt stay for long as Steph and I agreed to meet Marc and Zack. Watched
Robots. Kinda cute lah. Lol.
OH YAR!! We have no school tmr! Jealous?? =x